ACADEMIC ASSISTANCE A2
- At least one hour a week, until evaluated and adjusted (if needed) at 1st quarter, 1st semester, and 3rd quarter grade reports.
- Students can opt-out after their first year, if they have all A’s & B’s.
- Students with a C are required one hour each week, D’s or F’s required two hours each week.
- Self-tutoring is available for students who are involved in sports or other school activities that prevents the student from attending A2.
|School District||NCMC Location||Date/Times|
|Brookfield R-III||Switzer’s Room||Wednesday, 3:00-5:00 pm|
|Hamilton R-II||H.S. Commons||Monday, 3:00-5:00 pm|
|Trenton R-IX||Geyer Hall 326||Tuesday, 3:30-5:30 pm|
|Gallatin R-V||Library||Tuesday, 3:00-5:00 pm|
|Chillicothe R-II||TBA||Wednesday, 3:02-5:02 pm|
|Tri-County R-VII||Business Room||Monday, 3:10-5:10 pm|
- Held one Saturday a month on the NCMC campus.
- Transportation is provided from each high school to the NCMC campus.
- Students learn valuable information and benefit from the fostering a sense of community among UB students.
- Extreme Saturdays include:
- Workshops to target academic, social, or emotional needs
- Career Presentations
- Community Service
- POD Mentoring/Team Building activities