The Financial Aid Office can take special circumstances into consideration when determining the amount of aid a student is eligible to receive. Examples of situations that are considered to be special circumstances include, but are not limited to:
- Loss or reduction of employment for a minimum of ten (10) consecutive weeks
- Reduction in income
- Separation or change in marital status
- Loss or reduction of untaxed income and/or benefits
- Death of a parent (or spouse)
- Unusually high medical expenses
- Unaccompanied youth/homeless youth
If you have had special circumstances you would like our office to consider, please take the following steps:
Complete the appropriate forms below and ensure all required supporting documentation is attached.
FAFSA verification is required with all appeals. Complete the applicable Verification Worksheet and attach all income information.
To be considered, ALL documentation must be submitted to our office.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.